- 1 1/4 Cups Unbleached All Purpose Flour
- 1/4 Tsp. baking soda
- 1/8 Tsp. salt
- 1/2 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1/4 Cup (white) Vegan Sugar
- 1 Stick or 1/2 Cup Soy Butter (I use Earth Balance)
- 2 Tbs. Ground Flax mixed with 3 Tbs. of warm water (this is your “egg”, we want it slimy!)
- 1 Tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 Tsp. Cinnamon
OTHER STUFF -
- 1 Cup Vegan Chocolate Chips and Walnuts (Combine in any ratio you like!)
- Preheat oven to 300 Degrees
- Sift or combine your “dry stuff”
- Wisk or mix your wet stuff” thoroughly in a seperate bowl. (Do not beat.)
- Mix your wet stuff and dry stuff together with a spatula - you should have a nice, stiff, mousse-like dough.
- Form your cookies with wet hands and place on a greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 20-23 minutes until golden brown.